Quality Care in a Caring Environment
FMC’s Behavioral Health Services provides inpatient and outpatient mental health and substance abuse services. The medical staff and a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals provide 24-hour medical care and supervision. Confidential, comprehensive assessments and consultations are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in the FMC Emergency Department.
Inpatient Services (Adult/Adolescent)
- Mental health/chemical dependency
- Alcohol/drug detox and referral
- Suicidal/homicidal thoughts
- Medication stabilization and management
- Emotional/behavioral disorders
- Individual, couples and family therapy for all ages
- Psychological testing
- Pre-surgical bariatric psychological evaluations
- Intensive Outpatient Program for Chemical Dependency
- Problem gambling treatment
- DUI evaluations
- Child trauma treatment
- Relapse Prevention Group
Behaviorial Health Services is located on the second floor of FMC's West Campus
1200 N. Beaver Street, Flagstaff.
To contact Behavioral Health Services, call 928 213-6300.
Physician referrals call, 928 214-3937.