Flagstaff Retail Pharmacy
Flagstaff Pharmacy, a division of Flagstaff Medical Center, is located just north of Flagstaff Medical Center in the Physicians and Surgeons Office Building (PSOB). This full-service pharmacy is proud to serve the community of Flagstaff and all the residents of Northern Arizona. The Flagstaff Pharmacy prides itself on fast, friendly and quality customer service.
Flagstaff Pharmacy offers:
- Fast, friendly, personal service
- Acceptance of most insurance plans accepted including Medicare and Medicaid
- Employee discounts for NAH, FMC and VVMC employees
- Patient education resources
- Natural products
- Hard-to-find items
- Special-order items
- Las instrucciones de la prescripcion y informacion de la medicina en espanol
Flagstaff Pharmacy also is a Compounding Pharmacy, which means they can custom-make your medication using state-of-the-art compounding technology.
- Medications can be made into special or unique forms
- Tablets can be crushed to make into a suspension, solution or syrup
- Discontinued medications can be provided
- Custom capsules (immediate- or sustained-release) can be made
- Oral medications can be made into suppositories for those who can’t take anything by mouth
- Dye-free, sugar-free or lactose-free medications can be made for patients who cannot tolerate these additives
- Creams, lotions, ointments and lip balms can be created
- The taste of some bitter drugs can be masked
- Veterinary medications can be given animal-friendly flavors (i.e. chicken or liver)
- Medications can be compounded to make transdermal gels, ophthalmic drops and even injectables
To fill a prescription or for more information, please call 928-773-2565.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed major holidays.
Location: 77 W. Forest Ave., Ste. 104, Flagstaff - in the Physicans and Surgeons Building.