If you have illness or injury preventing you from doing your job or doing your activities. Maybe you have nagging back, ankle, neck, shoulder or any other pain that just won't go away - come see us. Our physical therapists at Flagstaff Medical Center have the experience and knowledge you need to heal. Our physical therapists do more than just help you get over the initial injury and pain. In our clinic you learn how to take care of yourself so you are less likely to get injured again.
Physical Therapy helps:
- Back and neck pain
- Orthopedic injuries/surgeries
- Work injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Sports injuries
- Chronic pain
- Problems resulting from a stroke (CVA); traumatic brain injury (TBI or CHI); or spinal cord injury (SCI)
- Weakness and problems from neurological disorders such as Parkinsons, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) or Muscular Dystrophy
Our Specialized Programs include:
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs) for those who need to know if and when they can return to their jobs
- Worksite evaluation and assessment including recommendations for ergonomic equipment and design
- Injury prevention
- Parkinsons BIG program
- Aquatic exercise in our warm water pool
Our physical therapists get to the heart of the problem, finding out what is causing the problem or the pain. We work with you to help you heal. We have a holistic approach, emphasizing self-care and prevention, without drugs or pharmacy interventions. we want to help you regain your motion, strength, coordination and balance - in your body and your life.
If you are suffering, don't wait a minute longer. You can see our physical therapists at two Flagstaff locations.
We accept most major insurances.