Industrial Rehabilitation Program
Services are provided to reduce the incidence of work-related injuries through pro-active, aggressive injury prevention and to minimize the associated rehabilitation costs to employers and employees when injury occurs.
- Injury Prevention Education — Provides employer/employee with information on body mechanics and other safe work practices to reduce the likelihood of reinjury.
- Functional Capacity Assessment and Structured Return to Work — Provides an evaluation of post-injury capabilities and identifies the work that an injured individual could safely perform while recovering from the injury.
- Physical Assessment/Repetitive Injury Risk Screening — Identifies employees who are at variable risk for developing injuries as the result of jobs they perform.
- Work Site Analysis—Evaluates the tasks required to complete specific jobs and provides ergonomic assessment and recommendations to decrease injury or how to perform jobs safely.
- Work Conditioning — Provides progressive treatment to restore the injured patient’s ability to safely return to work.
For more information, please call 928 773-2125.