Call 928-779-3366 to find out what room a patient is in.
Partners in care
Flagstaff Medical Center values the healing nature of friends and families. We do not have set visiting hours for most of the hospital’s rooms. Please work with the patient’s nurse to create a visitation plan that will benefit the patient.
The patient designates partners in care—who can be friends or family— who will be asked to participate in the patient’s care experience.
Guidelines for visitors
• If you are ill, please don’t visit the hospital; this is for both our patients’ safety and yours.
• Wash your hands before and after entering a patient’s room.
• No weapons are allowed in the hospital.
Guidelines for visitors under the age of 12
• Any visitor under the age of 12 must have an adult supervisor; the adult cannot be a patient.
• Visitors under the age of 12 usually are not able to visit patients in isolation rooms; please check with the patient’s nurse if you have questions.
Guidelines for pet visitors
• Only pet dogs are allowed to visit.
• The visit must be arranged by making a request with the charge nurse.
As a part of the effort to maintain a safe and healing environment, you will only be able to enter the hospital through the Emergency Department—which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week—after 8 p.m.
We will make every effort to accommodate requests for overnight stays and will attempt to place patients in private rooms; if your loved one is in a semi-private room, however, you must secure the permission of his or her roommate before staying overnight.
Special Care Nursery
Individuals with authorized identification bands may visit anytime. Visitors who do not have a band may visit, but only when an authorized banded person is with them. Limitations may apply. Children under the age of 18 are not admitted, including siblings, during annual visitation restrictions due to Influenza and RSV season.
Individuals with authorized identification bands may visit anytime. Visitors who do not have a band may visit, but only when an authorized banded person is with them. Limitations may apply especially during flu and RSV season.
Behavioral Health Services
For the safety of the patients, personal belongings such as cell phones, purses and jackets will not be permitted on the unit.
Visiting hours for Behavioral Health are:
Monday - Friday evenings: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1 - 2 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
During business hours, you can direct inquiries about visitation to the volunteer desk in the main lobby; after hours, please work with your nurse to request accommodations.